Industrial Ethernet Firewall / Router / VPN - Hirschmann EAGLE20
While designed as an industrial firewall with user-defined filtering, the Hirschmann EAGLE20 also serves as a 2 port network router and VPN server/client.
At last, the industrial network can safely connect to the corporate network, providing security for both parties. By inspecting every data frame (transparent mode) or IP Packet (router mode), the EAGLE20 makes a pass / drop decision based on the customised configuration based on rules based on MAC & IP addressing, TCP ports as well as protocols.
Another common application is joining two separate IP networks, allowing traffic between the two in a controlled manner, as an alterative to re-addressing all the hosts on one of the networks.
Apart from Layer 3 Routing capability, the EAGLE20 will provide:
- NAT and 1:1 NAT (Network Address Translation) - disguise the addresses to parties on the other side
- A fully customisable hardware firewall with options for any combination of copper and fibre ports
- 99% line speed operation - no detectable degradation in throughput rate.
- DIN Rail mountable with redundant power inputs in a metal enclosure
- USB port supports ultra-quick configuration via flash adapter
- Remote administration via internet
- DMZ provided by two back-to-back EAGLES for secure shared access to email and web servers.
All security functions are integrated into the fully self-contained independent EAGLE20 platform, eliminating the need to install additional drives or software.
Hirschmann Industrial Ethernet - For Mission Critical Applications
Ethernet Solutions | Rolling Stock Compliant | ORingSend Request
Serial Device Servers for Industrial Automation from MoxaSend Request
PoE Managed Industrial Switches - IPS-3082GCSend Request
Managed Industrial Ethernet Switch for Process ApplicationsSend Request
Network Design & SupportSend Request
Ethernet Switch | IES-3073GCSend Request