Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Industrial Pressure Transmitter | Series 626 & 628
The Series 626 Pressure Transmitters possess a highly precise 0.25% piezoresistive sensor contained in a compact, rugged, NEMA 4X stainless steel general purpose housing or cast aluminum conduit housing.
The corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel wetted parts allow the Series 626 and 628 transmitters to measure the pressure in a multitude of processes from hydraulic oils to chemicals. The Series 626 and 628 are available in ranges of vacuum, compound to 5000 psi with a variety of optional outputs, process connections and electrical terminations to allow you to select the right transmitter for your application.
- Pumping Systems
- Irrigation System Pressure
- Fire Pump Control Pressure
- Industrial Process Monitoring
- Refrigerant Line Pressures on Air Handlers when used with optional Refrigerant Valve Depressor
- Trash Compaction Equipmen