Industrial Reciprocating Air Compressor 2 to 22 kW
Cost effective choice for all industrial applications, The Ingersoll Rand Type 30 is the best product where performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles.
The two-stage inter-cooled cast-iron and V-design construction means
Ingersoll Rand's Type 30 industrial air compressor remains one of the most efficient and cool running on the market.
Priced for economy
Offering the utmost in performance from a durable and high quality package, the Ingersoll Rand Type 30 has been designed with the increasing demands of the industrial marketplace in mind.
The Ingersoll Rand Type 30 is the best product where performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles.
Features of the Ingersoll Rand Type 30 include:
- Durable cast iron, two-stage design offering extended pump life for years of trouble-free service
- Capable of 175psig maximum operating pressure (factory set at 125psig)
- 2340, 2475, and 2545 are 100% continuous duty rated for tough applications
- Automatic start/stop control pressure switch operation
- Dual control on 10hp and above constant speed and auto start/stop control
- Includes motor starter, oil sight glass, manual drain and Australian-approved tank
Mobile Welding, Air & Power Workshop - Big Blue AirpakSend Request
Attenuators & SplittersSend Request
XDX Technology | MystiCool MaxSend Request
XDX Technologies - MystiCool MaxSend Request
BLOBOY® Pneumatic Conveying SystemSend Request
Industrial Gases & Process Air Compressors | HX & HNSend Request