Insulating Concrete Forms - Quad-Lock
Supplied by: Dolfi Benesh
Quad-Lock's systems of insulating concrete forms (ICF) were conceived and developed to reduce the cost and increase the versatility of forming cast-in-place concrete walls, floors and roofs.
There are only four components to the Quad-Lock system (panels, ties, brackets and track), which assures simplicity in construction and supply. All building elements are created with our patented panel and tie design. Horizontal reinforcing steel is accommodated in the tie, while vertical reinforcing steel placement is infinite, and can be preset. No custom, special-ordered parts are required.
Advantages for Contractors & Designers:
- Versatility: 4 main components, 12 R-Values – up to R-84, and wall configurations for any desired wall width. There are no special order components – any unique architectural elements can be created on-site.
- Flexibility: Quad-Lock can easily be shaped to form design elements of modern buildings – openings, corners, angles, curves and arches. Leading installers recommend Quad-Lock as the best system to build curves.
- Ease of Installation: Easily build around doors, lintels, column reinforcements, rebar ... anything. There are no heavy forms to haul around or forms to be stripped. Self-bracing corners and angles eliminate the need for additional reinforcement.
- Reduce Costs: Lower labor costs – smaller crews. Faster construction times by combining many steps into one simple step. Insurance and on-site security costs are less.
- Quad-Lock Technical Team: We are available to help with all facets of your project and have an unmatched dealer network providing local support and inventory.
For more information on Insulating Concrete Forms - Quad-Lock , please click here.