Integrated Power System (IPS)
The Integrated Power System (IPS) is a unique multifunction power supply which incorporates built-in battery back-up and numerous power accessories within a single 2RU (3.5") chassis, thus eliminating time-consuming system integration, component sourcing and installation, while saving precious rack space--ideal for any low-to-medium power application requiring AC fault tolerant operation.
A precision regulated power supply/charger, back-up battery, low voltage battery disconnect, output metering, LED status and Form C alarm contacts are all pre-wired and calibrated within the unit for plug-and-play operation. Plug-in terminals are provided for easy wiring of an additional parallel rectifier input, or external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
The batteries are always in-line with the load, thus there is no interruption from relays or transfer switches in the event of AC loss. Batteries are recharged when AC is restored. A manual battery disconnect switch allows internal or external battery service or replacement while the system is running. Models available for -48, +24 and +12 volt applications.
Features of Integrated Power System (IPS):
- Precision regulated power supply simultaneously maintains batteries at peak charge and supplies system load.
- Built-in batteries instantly power load during AC failure--no switch-over delay. 3-5 year average life. Terminals provided for additional external batteries for increased back-up capacity.
- Terminals provided for easy addition of parallel rectifier. (48V and 24V models only)
- Automatic low voltage and manual battery disconnect.
- Numerous front panel monitors--L.E.D. status indicators and digital ammeter/voltmeter.
- Form C summary failure alarm contacts; loss of internal rectifier output, loss of external rectifier output, LVBD contactor open. AC input failure alarm contacts optional.
- Numerous protection features--AC input breaker, internal battery breaker, auto thermal shutdown/recovery, current-limiting, short-circuit and over-voltage protection.
- 19" or 23", 6” forward rackmount brackets provided
Current Loop Isolators | Omniterm LZI & LZDSend Request
MicroTouch ChassisTouch LCD Touch MonitorSend Request
Reach Forklift | 1.2 - 2.0 Tonne 7-Series 3-Wheel Stand Up ForkliftSend Request
Real-time Ethernet Solutions - MotiFlex e100Send Request
Medium Pressure Compressor | ZH 350+Send Request
Type 8202 Neutrino pH / ORP & Type 8222 Neutrino ConductivitySend Request