Inverter - VFD-F Series
Variable Torque AC Drive.
Specifically designed for medium and high horsepower fan and pump applications. The F series offers an adjustable V/F curve and automatic voltage regulation. It also offers the capability of connecting and running consecutively four motors. A set of motors consisting of 1 variable-speed motor and 3 constant-speed motors is allowable.
- Output frequency 0.1 ~ 120 Hz
- Adjustable V/f curve
- 16-step speed control and 15-step preset speed process control
- Built-in PID feedback control
- Time/fix amount circulation control
- Built-in MODBUS communication, baud rate up to 38400 bps
- Support communication module (DN-02, LN-01, PD-01)
Air conditioner for large buildings; wastewater treatment system; water supply system for large buildings; public water supply system, etc.
Overwrappers | Marden EdwardsSend Request
Variable Speed Drive | Delta E seriesSend Request
ABB ACS800 - Industrial Drives (Low Voltage AC Drives)Send Request
Compact Inverter | FR-E700 SeriesSend Request
ABB Industrial Drives - Drive ModulesSend Request
Geared Variable Speed Motors | VARIBLOC®Send Request