Janitors Carts - Janitorial Trolleys - Janitor Trolley
Janitor Trolley Cleaning Carts are designed for cleaning maintenance of public areas - Several models available to suit your budget and your needs.
- Entry Level Janitors Cart for General Cleaning Purposes
- Mounted on 2 x Non-marking 8" (20.3 cm) wheels and 4" (10.2 cm) castors.
- Easy of control and manoeuvre
Smooth easy to clean wipe down surfaces
- available in Blue or Black
- Optional Replacement Bag for Janitors Cart Available
- Optional Metal locking cabinet to keep cleaning chemicals out of reach also available
- Flexible, high capacity storage solutions and tool organisation.
- 5 cu. ft. of storage space, 40% more than 6173.
- Comes with Lock 'N Go bucket attachment.
- Rubber Tool Holders (4) in front and (1) in back.
- Two removable 10 qt 6-Bottle Caddies.
- Non-rusting and easy cleaning aluminium and structural web plastic construction.
- Comfort Grip cart handles.
- Lobby Dust Pan/Vacuum Holder.
- Safety sign holders (4).
- 4" Castors and 8" Wheels.
- Optional 3540 Slim Jim 87 Litre Container.
- 16% more storage space than before.
- Smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Zippered bag for easy trash removal.
- Non-marking 8" (20.3 cm) wheels and 4" (10.2 cm) casters.
- Optional locking compartment to keep cleaning chemicals out of reach.
Numatic NC3 Janitor Trolley
Where onboard mop systems are not required, the NC-3 is the classic helper for busy people in busy, high profile environments - yes everything to do the job in hand. A 70-litre lidded waste bin can be used with or without liner bags, plus two colour-coded detachable cleaning caddies - one large and one small - ensures that all your cleaning needs are onboard and available at all times.
A real timesaver and so very convenient to use.
758006 - NC3 Carousel
The full colour-coded cleaning mobile that really does allow “full” control of the cleaning programme in all applications.
Hotels, for example - bedrooms one colour, bathrooms another colour, WCs yet another... a place for everything and everything in its place. Two large and two small twin compartment caddies all together but all easily detachable as required. No system could be simpler or more versatile than the Carousel.
The Numatic XC1-TM is a trolley mounted compact single bucket system
This unit is ideal for applications where you need a limited amount of mopping capability but need a comprehensive service trolley and dry waste collection
Where mopping facilities are not required, this compact trolley provides maximum storage capacity - allowing for the efficient servicing of offices and other accommodations.
The construction is based on our uniquely strong Structofoam chassis fitted with non-marking 75mm (3”) castors, protective buffers, Nutex epoxy coated superstructure, two full size deep tray units and a pair of 10-litre colour-coded pails.
The VCN-1804 has been developed from the ground up, giving high priority to exceptional mobility, constructional integrity and usability, with numerous optional facilities able to be added to extend the scope of the product to meet different requirements.