Klippon® K-Series - Aluminium Enclosures
Enclosures of the Klippon® K-Series can be used for a variety of applications, e.g. for mounting terminals, switches, power supplies, operational and display elements or electronic subassemblies.
Features of Klippon® K-Series - Aluminium Enclosures:
- 19 sizes in 2 versions
- Lid with stainless steel screws
- Earthing screw inside
- Mounting holes located outside of the sealed area
- Threaded holes for mounting rails and mounting plates
- Protection class IP 66 and IP 67
- prevent moisture ingress (precipitations, snow melt, salt spray)
For various industries:
- Process industry
- Machine industry
- Lighting and security
The Klippon® K-Series enclosures are suitable for use in standard industrial applications like transportation.
Furthermore, they can be used in explosive areas as they are certified according to the latest ATEX directives.
Weidmüller Assembly Service can supply these enclosures preassembled with terminals and cable glands according to customer requirements!