LVDT Signal Conditioning - RM-074
Linear Voltage Differential Transducer Signal Conditioning. The RM-074 operates with all known LVDTs, providing cost effective excitation, amplification and demodulation
The RM-074 operates with all known LVDTs`, providing cost effective excitation, amplification and demodulation. The output signal is compatible with PLC’s, computer input cards, data loggers and stand-alone indicators.
Specifications of LVDT Signal Conditioning - RM-074
- Power Supply:
- +24 V nom. 120mA (Operates from 18 to 30 Volt)
- Optional 12 V DC
- Transducer Excitation: 2.5, 5 or 10kHz.
- Excitation Level: 1.8 V rms.
- Lvdt Sensitivity: 12 mV/V to 4.0 V/V
- Output: User Selectable ±10 V(5mA max.), 0-10 V (5 mA max.) and 4 to 20 mA (500 ohm maximum loop impedance)
- Zero Adjust: ± 10 Volt RTO
- Frequency Response: DC to 250 Hz (Others on special order)
- Phase Adjust: 0 to ±99 degree
- Environmental: 0 to 65 °C, 90% RH non condensing
- Thermal Stability, Combined Span and Zero: < 0.01% / °C
- Non-Linearity: < ± 0.02% FSO
- Output Noise: < 5mV rms RTO
- Size: 110H x 100D x 17.5W