Laser Machine - MAXIMO
All the advantages of a fast, accurate and user-friendly machine in an unlimited work area.
MAXIMO is a large cutting system based on the PLATINO, the well proven Prima Power 2D laser machine, which today satisfies the production needs of over 1200 customers all over the world.
MAXIMO can boast all the advantages of that well known, accurate and fast machine combined with a very large work area. This result is obtained through a simple but highly effective solution: a complete PLATINO machine - with its mechanical structure, laser generator, CNC, moving carriages, optical chain and focusing head - travelling on rails over a fixed working table, processing sheets of any lengths with the only limitation of the space available in the workshop.
In addition to the movement axes of the PLATINO machine (the X- andY1-axis for the longitudinal and transversal movements, the Z-axis for the vertical one), MAXIMO features a further Y2-axis, which allows the machine to move beyond its Y1-axis stroke, as far as the sheet metal to be processed requires.
MAXIMO is quickly and easily installed. There is in fact no need of a complete foundation: thanks to a peculiar patented solution for the main carriage guidance and isostatic support, only two plinths of the same length of the Y2-axis stroke are needed.
The newest generation, MAXIMO Evoluzione, has been further improved:
- Higher speed: 140 m/min (combined X and Y);
- Improved user-friendliness:
- CNC P20L with Windows HMI, 15" Touch screen, Trackball, Tables On Board
- The fast, simple and smart MAESTRO-Libellula programming system
- Optional remote console to use the machine during Y2 movements
- Optional webcam for the remote control of the work area during the process
- Higher safety: protection cabin fully enclosing the work area
MAXIMO Evoluzione obviously takes advantage of all PLATINO’s unparalleled features, which make the machine highly reliable and easy to use even for the less experienced operator:
- the focal axis for the automatic and programmable adjustment of the focal position and stand off, which allows cutting a variety of materials and thicknesses without manual interventions and keeps the process accurate in the entire work area
- the rapid lens changing system (from 5" to 7.5")
- head equipped with anti-collision safety device
- the fast-piercing unit for ferrous material of higher thicknesses
- the LPM (Laser Piercing Monitor) for optimising the processing of thick material
- the Plasma Monitor and Automatic Restart