Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Locking Wafer - 2.54mm and 3.96mm Pitch - Chyao Shiunn
Supplied by: RMS Parts
Available with from 2 to 15 poles, two different pitch values and the capacity to accept a range of wire sizes from 18 to 28 AWG, these locking wafers are suited to a huge range of applications where you need to make electrical connections.
The wafer connector specifiactions include:
- Body made from Nylon66 with a typical UL94V-2 rating.
- Insulation resistance in the 1000MΩ mimimum range with 500VDC applied.
- Conductors made from Tin plated Brass with initial contact resistance of 20mΩ maximum.
- JS-5001-xx (3.96mm pitch) :
- able to accept a conductor size of 18 to 24 AWG with 1.3 to 2.5mm insulation OD.
- current rated for 7A when fitted with 18 AWG wire.
- JS-8001-xx (2.54mm pitc):
- able to accept a conductor size of 22 to 28 AWG with 1.15 to 1.9mm insulation OD.
- current rated for 3A when fitted with 22 AWG wire.
Contact RMS Parts
More related items
Pre-Insulated TerminalsSend Request
Single Board Computer | WAFER-N270Send Request
Wafer & Swing Check Valves from RitagSend Request
Film Thickness Measurement | Automated Mapping SystemsSend Request
Chocolate Processing | Moulding Facility | SIMASend Request
High-Current PCB Terminal - LX(B)SeriesSend Request