Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Long-stroke Enerpac RR Cylinders
Robust long-stroke RR series hydraulic cylinders from Enerpac are especially designed for high-cycle uses in demanding environments such as construction, resources, mining, energy and industrial sites.
The double-acting cylinders come in capacities from 10-520 tons, with strokes from 57-1219mm for applications such as bridge, roof, generator and mill positioning, as well as lifting, pressing, forming and fabrication applications.
Extended strokes often allow jobs to be finished more quickly and safely , with fewer extensions of the cylinder required and less repositioning and/or packing.
Enerpac 700 bar high pressure hydraulics – which pack more power into smaller, more easily positioned cylinders – are complemented by Enerpac range of safety-oriented, energy saving and labour-saving technologies, including lifting, pumping, fastening and maintenance tools.
“These high-strength alloy steel cylinders are rugged enough for the toughest job site uses,” says Enerpac Australasia General Manager Tony Brooks. Part of a range proven under Australasian conditions for more than 50 years, they feature:
- Collar threads, plunger threads and base mounting holes for easy fixturing
- Hardened removable saddles to protect plunger during lifting and pressing. RR cylinders up to 75 tons have plunger mounting holes for installation of CAT-Series tilt saddles.
- Built-in safety valve to prevent accidental over-pressurization.
- Plunger wiper that reduces contamination to extend cylinder life
- Baked enamel finish for increased corrosion resistance
- CR400 coupler and dust cap on all models. The couplers fit all HC series hoses
For heavy lifting in remote locations, Enerpac ZE series electric pumps used with RR cylinders feature the four-way valves necessary for use with double acting cylinders.
The broad range of Enerpac cylinders, in capacities exceeding 2000 tons for custom-build models, is complemented by an extensive range of advanced pumping technologies. These range from simple portable hand pumps and versatile battery pumps to new generation electric and air-over-hydraulic technologies.