Magnetic Linear Encoder Profile System - MLS-2
Magnetic measuring scale in flat profile and unguided sensor head.
The MLS-2 Magnetic Linear Encoder Profile System consist of an unguided sensor head and B5 magnetic measuring tape in PS2 profile system.
They are incremental systems without contact for linear measures. The highly rugged, flexible plastic magnetic tape is applied to a metal support profile. With a special industrial adhesive layered strip, B5 magnetic tape is attached to the overside of the profile system. A sturdy stainless steel sheet cover is available for additional protection. Shock-proof, PS2 profile system (aluminium case for the model MLS-2) can be used in many applications easily.
- High resolution up to 0.001mm.
- Tape in flat and rugged aluminium profile.
- Stainless steel cover protect.
- Best technology in small dimensions.
- Shielded metal enclosure.
- Easy mounting.
- Contact-less and vear free system.
- High Resistance to vibrations and knocks.
- Protection class IP67.
- Resistant to humidity.
- High accuracy.
- Reliability reading transducer.
- Measuring lengths of up to 100 m.
- Connection cable up to 200 m.
For more information please click here.
AMO AMOSIN - Inductive Length & Angle Measuring SystemsSend Request
Draw wire sensorsSend Request
Measurement, Sensing & Control Systems | Quality In ControlSend Request
Soil Water Content Meter DOT600 for Civil Construction Site and LabSend Request
Incremental Encoders | ifm efectorSend Request
Positek- Tilt, Rotary and Linear PositionSend Request