Maximizer Software launches powerful new cloud-based CRM solution
06/07/2012 - Maximizer Software, a leading provider of simple, accessible Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and mobile CRM solutions, has expanded its CRM offering with a powerful new cloud-based solution called Maximizer CRM Live.
Robust and reliable, Maximizer CRM Live provides organisations with a proven, full-featured CRM solution designed to drive sales, improve marketing effectiveness and enrich customer service interactions. Maximizer CRM Live consolidates all contacts, action items, business communications, forecasts, reports and results into one central hub, making information widely accessible throughout an organisation, yet precisely controlled to suit requirements.
Maximizer Software's Regional Manager, Australia and New Zealand, Gavin Green said: "For over 15 years, Maximizer Software has been the software solution of choice for small to medium-sized businesses and divisions of large enterprises and we are excited to now bring that proven success to the cloud. "With its strong features, robust platform, easy deployment and affordable subscription model, Maximizer CRM Live combines a proven, powerful CRM solution with the simplicity and convenience of the cloud to provide customers with the best value in the market.
"Additionally, customers can move from on-premise to cloud and vice versa with minimal technical requirements and zero loss of data." Running on Microsoft Azure platform, Maximizer CRM Live also offers full marketing campaign management with metrics and ROI tracking, sales opportunity management and customer service modules with valuable tools such as time billing.
Other key benefits of Maximizer CRM Live include:
- Quick deployment; users can be up and running within hours from the time of subscription.
- Accessible from a Web browser on any operating system.
- Intuitive interface.
- Requires little technical expertise without the need to manage and maintain complex hardware infrastructure.
- Low up-front costs; housing data and applications in the cloud eliminates immediate investment in software and operating system licences, databases, servers and back-up equipment.
- Ability to shift from cloud to on-premise while remaining on the one solution.
- Competitive pricing, including regular free feature upgrades and helpdesk support.
In response to the growing concerns over cloud computing laws governing...
Maximizer Software, a leading provider of simple and accessible customer...
With over 180+ features and enhancements we have focused on making Maximizer...
Maximizer Software, a leading provider of simple, accessible Customer...