Mesh Storage Cage & Stillage Cage
The MMC-01 Mesh Storage Cage is a stackable transport and storage Cage ideal for production, warehousing and component storage applications.
- Easily collapsible for space saving during transport
- Assembled without tools in seconds
- Fitted with a drop down access gate allowing easy access to the base, even when stacked.
- Storage Cage can be transported by Forklift or Pallet Trolley,
- Can be stacked 2 high when fully loaded or 4 high when empty, making the Cage suitable for racking or stand alone applications.
- Load Capacity 1000kg
- Unit Weight 94kg
- External Dimensions 1.18 x 1.18 x 0.92M
- Internal Clearance 1.05 x 1.05 x 0.74M
- Powdercoated Frame
- Zinc Plated Mesh Panels
A multi-use pallet size cage, designed to suit all warehousing and storage requirements, with the advantage of being quickly dismantled for valuable space saving & transport efficiency. This durable, economical cage can be transported by forklift or pallet trolley, and is stackable.
Front drop down gate and rear hinged gate are both removable, and allow easy access even when stacked. This unit is supplied as a flatpack.
Optional galvanised sheet metal flooring which fits over the existing mesh base floor, is available on request.
- Load Capacity: 1000kg (evenly distributed)
- Unit Weight: 65kg
- Zinc Plate Finish
PCMH-03 is a smaller version of the PCM-01, being only half the height. The cage is fitted with removable front and rear hinged gates, which can easily be opened for access, even when stacked.
Able to be transported by forklift or pallet trolley, this cage can be stacked 4 high when empty or 2 high when loaded. This unit is supplied as a Flatpack.
Optional galvanised sheet metal flooring which fits over the existing mesh base floor is available on request - shown in photo.
- Load Capacity: 1000kg evenly distributed
- Unit Weight: 53kg
- Zinc Plate Finish
- Order Code: PCMH-03
PCMH-03 with Optional galvanised sheet metal flooring