Metal Analyser - Niton XL3t XRF
Thermo Scientific Niton handheld x-ray fluorescence analysers will revolutionise your materials analysis, from screening consumer products for lead to testing applications across manufacturing QC, mining exploration and production, scrap metal recycling, lead paint analysis, and many more uses.
Niton XL3t XRF analyzers combine purpose-built, proprietary electronics with an ergonomic design and easy-to-use software, transforming XRF analysis. It does this through reduced measurement times, increased precision, and lower detection limits than you could previously achieve with portable x-ray fluorescence analyzers.
Equipped with a 50 kV x-ray tube, it offers you several distinct advantages over our previous models. Specifically, the 50 kV x-ray tube provides:
- Approximately 2x the x-ray flux of a 40kV x-ray tube
- Lower detection limits for higher-Z elements, including Ba in soils & sediments, and Cd in plastics, especially in the presence of Sn and Sb-based fire retardant materials in plastics
- Shorter measurement times
Available options and accessories include:
- Our GOLDD* technology, which delivers faster measurement times and lower detection limits (up to 10-times faster than conventional Si-PIN detectors and up to 3-times more precise than conventional smaller silicon drift detectors (SDD)
- Internal CCD camera for visually identifying & recording images of samples
- A user-selectable 3 mm small spot that collimates the x-ray beam for analysis of small, painted areas of toys, components on printed circuit boards, and mineral inclusions on rock faces or drill cores
- A variety of test stands
- Thermo Scientific Extend-a-Pole* for in-situ soil and Greenfield surveys
- Thermo Scientific Hotfoot hot surface adaptor, which extends the ability of the Niton XL3t analyzer to test in petrochemical refineries up to 842°F (450°C).
With over 25,000 handheld XRF analyzers installed since 1994, it is not surprising that many customers in the recycling and mining segments are achieving a return on investment measured in several months, while many report that they have paid for the cost of the instrument in weeks, and some in as little as one day.
XRF Analyser | Small Area Screening | HandheldSend Request
XRF Spectrometer | Epsilon 3 XLSend Request
Handheld Analyser | X-MET7000 SeriesSend Request
X-Ray Inspection for Cans | T50 | SafelineSend Request
Energy Analysers, Power Quality Analysers, 3 Phase Meters, Watt MetersSend Request
XACT Heavy Metals Analyser (Continuous & Near Real Time)Send Request