Featured Services: Asbestos Removal, CNC Machining & Milling, Commercial Electricians, Crane Hire, Electronic Design & Engineering, Fire Safety & Protection , Forklift Training & Licences, HVAC Cleaning, Industrial Design, Office Fitouts, Plumbing, Road Freight, Safety Consultants, Sheetmetal Fabrication, Structural Engineering, Warehousing & Distribution, Welding Services
Product or Service
Metal Debris Separation Specialists
Supplied by: AMF Magnetics
In association with our engineering partner, Magfield Manufacturing, AMF Magnetics can offer a full service solution for all your magnetic separation requirements.
Inspection of your current magnetic separators to ensure they are compliant with Food Safety standards.
- Reporting of our findings and recommendations
- Advisory service
- Design and manufacture of separator units
- Refurbishment of existing separator units
What to look for when choosing a magnetic separator
When choosing a magnetic separator, consider the following:
- Our grate magnets are rated up to 10000 gauss by utilizing high strength Rare Earth magnets. These are highly suitable for fine iron contamination problems.
- Independent certifications as to magnetic strength rating can be provided on request
- Pole centres of approximately 20mm can be achieved
- Is the magnet to be manually or self-cleaning?
- Location, product flow characteristics, product throughput, magnet configuration and accessibility are all critical factors in choosing the most suitable magnetic separator for your needs.
Contact AMF Magnetics
More related items
Magnetic MatsSend Request
Microsoft Dynamics for Metal FabricationSend Request
Product Design & Engineering ServiceSend Request
Asset Packaging AMF 4 Head Automatic Filling MachineSend Request
Precision Machining & MillingSend Request
Overbelt Magnetic Separators For Recycling & MiningSend Request