Methane Gas Detector - TVA1000B Handheld FID
Measure VOCs with the world's most popular PID, the TVA1000B. This field rugged PID provides excellent response and remote monitoring capabilities for confined space entry and leak detection.
Analyzer monitors and logs organic and inorganic vapors simultaneously; suitable for use in a broad range of applications including fugitive emissions monitoring, emergency response, hazardous waste site evaluation, industrial hygiene, underground storage tank investigations, and natural gas leak detection.
- Provides fast, accurate readings of organic and inorganic vapors in accordance with EPA Method 21 specifications for monitoring fugitive emissions
- Portable and lightweight
- Multiple response factors and curves
- Multi-point calibration
- On-board datalogging
- 8-hour battery life
- Bright and easy-to-read displays with large keypad for simple operation with or without gloves
- Menu-driven operations; datalogging activated by a thumb-switch on handheld probe
- Standard probe shows measurement values with units displayed on %, ppm, or ppb and bar with concentration level
- Data can be downloaded to Windows*-based program using supplied software
- Minimum Detectable Limit: 100ppb benzene (PID); 300ppb hexane (FID) (laboratory conditions)
- Fuel: None required (PID); 99.995% hydrogen (FID)
- Portable Operation Time: 8 hours (with reference operating conditions.
- Ordering Alerts: Standard accessories include battery pack and charger; shoulder strap; audible alarms; PC interface cable; ThermoConnect* software; water trap probe and filter; hydrogen cylinder and refill adapter; instructions and response book.Enhanced probe with larger display and menu-driven access to analyzer functions available separately through your Fisher Safety Customer Service Representative. Calibration kits sold separately.
- Compliance: CE
- Certifications: FM (Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C and D Hazardous Location, Temp. Class T4)
- Fugitive emissions monitoring
- Emergency response
- Hazardous waste site evaluation
- Industrial hygiene
- Underground storage tank investigations
- Natural gas leak detection
- Probe required to operate analyzer or optional Bluetooth connectivity device.