Microprocessor Transmitter - MAG 5000/6000
Supplied by: Sensorsafe
Transmitter MAG 5000/6000 compact version and 19'' insert version. The MAG 5000 and 6000 are microprocessor based transmitters engineered for high performance, easy installation, comissioning and maintainence.
The transmitters evaluate the signals from the SITRANS F M sensors type MAG 1100, MAG 1100 F, MAG 3100 and MAG 51 W.
- MAG 5000: Max. measuring error 0.5% of rate (incl. sensor)
- MAG 6000: Max. measuring error 0.25% of rate (incl. sensor) and with additional features such as 'plug and play' insert bus modules; intergrated batch functions.
- Superior signal resolution for optimum turn down ratio.
- Digital signal processing with many possibilities.
- Automatic reading of SENSORPROM data for easy comissioning
- User configurable operation menu with password protection.
- 3 lines, 20 characters display in 20 languages
- Flow rate in various units
- Totaliser for forward, reverse and net flow as well as additional information available.
- Multiple functional outputs for process control, minimum configuration with analogue, pulse/frequency and relay output (status, flow direction, limits)
- Comprehensive self diagnostic for error indication and error logging.
- Batch control
- Custody transfer approval: PTB, OIML F 75, OIML R 117, OIML R 49 and MI-001.
- MAG 6000 with add-on bus modules for HART, FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1, DeviceNet, MODBUS RTU/RS485, PROFIBUS PA and DP.