Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
Powerful. Agile. Simple.
® AX is the Microsoft® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for enterprises that empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. By combining comprehensive ERP with purpose-built industry capabilities, this single powerful solution delivers value across your business quickly, the agility to maximise opportunities in a changing market, and the simplicity to drive innovation— today and tomorrow.
Gain value quickly with a single powerful solution that supports industry-specific and operational business processes across your global enterprise:
- Meet your business requirements easily with purpose-built capabilities for five industries. Combined with rich ERP capabilities, including human capital management, financials, and employee self-service, you can support people and processes across your organisation.
- Scale your organisation with a global solution. Comply with local regulations, and harmonise and standardise business processes across multiple entities.
- Gain immediate insight with an intuitive Microsoft Dynamics RoleTailored user experience and self-service business intelligence and reporting capabilities.
Be agile—and make the most of opportunities
Maximise business opportunities with an ERP solution that can be adapted to meet your specific needs today and easily changed as your business grows:
- Respond quickly with unified natural models that let you see, measure, and change your business. These models easily represent your business and structure, as well as processes and policies.
- Extend these models with industry-specific capabilities when the nature of your business evolves.
- Differentiate your business with customisations in a layered architecture that separates these customisations from the standard to simplify maintenance and upgrades.
Drive user involvement and innovation with an easy-to-use solution
Work with simplicity on every level—from deployment to daily use and upgrades to encourage users and drive innovation across your business:
- Get people up to speed quickly with a familiar solution that looks and works like Microsoft Office.
- Give people quick access to data and connect them with customers, suppliers, partners, and team members through self-service collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint
- Simplify management of your ERP solution at every stage of the life cycle, from implementation to upgrades.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a powerful ERP solution designed to work the way you do. Gain value quickly with rapid-implementation tools and a simplified licensing and support model that makes it easy to install, get started, or upgrade. And it all comes with the support of one of the largest worldwide partner ecosystems, which includes global systems integrators (GSIs), independent software vendors (ISVs), and value-added resellers (VARs).
Centralise on a single ERP solution
If disparate systems are causing you to lose a grip on your business, it’s time to replace those systems with one solution and gain unified insight into your global organization. The richness of Microsoft Dynamics AX supports your business nearly end to end, with the flexibility for an incremental approach instead of a high-risk big-bang implementation.
Standardise with a two-tier ERP strategy
If you have reached the limitations of your legacy ERP solution, Microsoft Dynamics AX offers a flexible, highly scalable, yet cost-effective solution for your operations, subsidiaries, or divisions while retaining your headquarters’ legacy ERP. Build your dynamic business by using two ERP standards across your entire enterprise.
Choose the solution that fits your needs
The simplified Business Value Licensing Model is based on your organisation’s individual users and their needs. You purchase the exact number of licenses needed—no more, no less—and you have the option to easily add more licenses as your business grows.
Help secure continuing value
The Business Ready Enhancement Plan provides upgrades, updates, and support to help you stay current with the latest technologies and compliant with regulatory changes. The plan includes service packs and regulatory and tax updates, along with investment protection, life-cycle support, and much more. Equally important, you can reduce training costs and increase productivity with CustomerSource, a self-service portal that offers unlimited online training, a knowledge base, and newsgroups.
Get up and running quickly
Improve your time to value with Microsoft Dynamics ERP RapidStart Services, designed to help ensure a fast, reliable implementation or migration. Speed time to deployment while minimising risks and costs with Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step, a proven methodology for high-quality implementation, migration, and upgrades.
- Work with a worldwide partner ecosystem
- Solution selection
- Packaged partner solutions
- Planning and design
- Customisation and configuration
- Microsoft Financing
"As large and enterprise-sized companies continue to experience difficulty with existing systems, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 will play an increasing role as a key alternative for divisions and subsidiaries looking for lower-cost and more effective alternatives."
"THE FORRESTER WAVE TM: ORDER MANAGEMENT HUBS, Q3 2010," FORRESTER RESEARCH, INC., AUGUST 19, 2010
A worldwide network of certified Microsoft Dynamics partners has the industry expertise and technical knowledge to help you select, implement, and maintain a solution to meet your specific business needs. This partner ecosystem can help you with:
Gain value fast with a single powerful solution