Modular Fence System - Post-Q
Supplied by: Barrier Group
Post-Q is a modular pedestrian separation fence system that can absorb minor impacts, is non-conductive, corrosion and abrasion resistant and can be used indoors and outdoors.
Using the galvanised steel posts provided Post-Q is simple to install with a high level of design flexibility. Strong galvanised posts and moulded polyethylene panels with solid colour ensure an extremely durable fence system. Post-Q modular fence system is highly visible, won't fade, rot, rust or crack and is almost completely maintenance free.
Value Features of Modular Fence System - Post-Q
- Strong, flexible, lightweight and highly visible
- Ease of installation with design flexibility
- Solid moulded colour
- Virtually maintenance free
- Maximum panel opening 80mm (child safe)
- Panels can be cut down as required
Specifications of Modular Fence System - Post-Q
- Modular post-mounted pedestrian separation fence
- Crowd-Q - Blow moulded polyethylene
- Posts - Surface mount galvanised steel 700mm long
- Crowd-Q - Solid colour safety orange
- Posts - Hot dip galvanised
- Height: Floor to top of panel 1000mm
- Weight: Panel (including posts) - 14Kgs approx.
- Fixings: Supplied with masonry anchors 16 x 65mm
- Galvanised Posts: The internal posts used in Post-Q are manufactured from 48.3mm diameter hot dip galvanised steel with a welded base plate for surface mounting. Post mounting leaves the Q-Panels elevated above the floor for ease of cleaning.