Motor - MG
Supplied by: A.T Hydraulics
The MG motor has a 90° steering angle and up to 450 bar [6 530 PSI].
- From 830 to 2 800 cm³/tr [51 to 154 cu.in/rev]
- The two-speed configuration allows the operator to adjust torque to ground conditions
- Integral hydraulic displacement shift solenoid eliminates hydraulic control pressure line
- Integral hydraulic swivel eliminates hose and fitting wear caused by hose bending
- Simple bolt-on mounting simplifies vehicle assembly
- Optional pivot bracket
For specifications on the MG motors, please click here.