Multi-Process Welder - Multi-Weld 350
Supplied by: The Lincoln Electric Company (Australia)
Simply speaking, the Multi-Weld 350 packs a lot of power into a compact system.
The Multi-Weld 350 is a 350 amp, DC+, 100% duty cycle welder capable of CV-wire, CC-stick or arc gouging.
Multi-Weld 350s may be used singly or paralleled for 700 amps of superior arc gouging power!
Advantages of Multi-Process Welder - Multi-Weld 350
- No control cables. Single weld cable output from the Multi-Source to a few or several Multi-Weld 350s.
- Controls are located close to the operator for quick access.
- Each Multi-Weld 350 has easy to use controls and a large control knob designed for gloved hands. Two large, bright digital meters for accurate reading of amps and volts.
- Digital meters show preset values before welding and actual values while welding. Memory holds the values for 5-seconds after welding stops.
- Additional controls for hot start and arc force behind the hinged door of the Multi-Weld 350.
Physical specifications of Multi-Process Welder - Multi-Weld 350:
- Weight:27 kgs.
- Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 295 x 254 x 546