MultiRAE Plus Gas Detector
Supplied by: Active Environmental Solutions
The MultiRAE Plus combines a PID (Photoionization Detector) with the standard four gases of a confined space monitor (O2, LEL, and two toxic gas sensors) in one compact monitor with sampling pump.
With more than 10,000 units in the field today, its versatility makes it the gas meter of choice for some of the highest profile HazMat/WMD teams in the United States.
The MultiRAE Plus is quickly and easily changed from a sophisticated technician instrument to a simple text-only monitor.
The MultiRAE Plus monitor can be used as a personal monitor, a hand-held sniffer, or as a continuous operational area monitor.
MultiRAE PLUS One to Five Gas Monitor with VOC Detection
Key Features of Confined Space Monitors - MultiRAE Plus:
- O2, LEL, PID and any two plug-in "smart" toxic sensors: CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH2, PH2.
- 0-2,000 ppm measurement of VOCs with 0.1ppm resolution.
- Measure more chemicals than with any other PID. With over 60 correction factors built into the MultiRAE Plus memory and the largest printed list of Correction Factors in the world (300+), RAE Systems offers the ability to accurately measure more ionizable chemicals than any other PID!
- Drop-in Battery
- User Friendly
- Rugged Rubber Boot
- Strong, built in sample pump; draws up to 30m horizontally or vertically. Large external filter and automatic low flowage.
- Large Keys
- Easy to read display with backlight
- store up to 80 hours of data at one minute interval for all 5 sensors for download to PC (with optional datalogging)
- Loud audible alarm
Applications of Confined Space Monitors - MultiRAE Plus:
- HazMat/Homeland Security
- Confined Space Entry
- Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality
RAE Systems Authorised Australian Distributor and repair centre