NATA temperature calibration service
25/01/2005 - NATA CERTIFICATION. WIKA's NATA temperature lab (accredited lab no. 410), offers temperature device certification in the temperature ranges of -75C to 400C Brian Coan
Specialising in liquid in glass thermometers, mechanical temperature gauges and electrical temperature devices such as Resistance Temperature Devices (RTD's) e.g. PT100 & PT 1000 RTD's, and type K, T, N, S, etc, thermocouples.
WIKA Australia stock, certify and support:
- WIKA bimetallic temperature gauges
- WIKA gas actuated thermometers
- WIKA vapour pressure thermometers
- Amarell precision, laboratory, maximum registering & industrial thermometers
- PTC surface temperature thermometers
- Tel-Tru bimetal thermometers
A full range of RTD's, thermocouples and thermowells is also manufactured in Australia.
Extraordinary variety, high accuracy and robust design – these are the main...
Our old office didn't have much space, but now we have moved to a much...
The WIKA MHS-1 is the first pressure transmitter to offer features...
PSD-30 Electronic pressure switch with Digital Display from WIKA wins iF...
Only a few months after its launch, WIKA is offering the A-10 pressure...