NI releases LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite for power monitoring
29/05/2012 - National Instruments has announced the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite, a new toolkit specific to the power industry.
With this toolkit, engineers can combine an NI CompactRIO system for power measurement with over 50 signal and sensor modules.
"In the rapidly changing landscape of electrical power, traditional measurement hardware either offers limited functionality or requires a level of system design expertise that just isn't practical to keep pace," Owen Golden, vice president of the energy segment at National Instruments said.
"The LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite and CompactRIO help engineers effectively monitor and meet today's challenges with a fully programmable, modular, field-upgradable set of tools – which our customers see as a significant advantage."
LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite features:
- Industry-standard power analysis for graphical system design – Create systems that combine power measurements with other sensors and signals.
- Full, streaming access to raw, time-based waveform data – Implement diagnostic algorithms that may be unique to a local power service.
- Ready-to-run example programs – Integrate power analysis functions such as energy, frequency, voltage unbalance and event detection into a full test or monitoring system.
Learn more about the LabVIEW Electrical Power Suite with these additional resources:
- Product: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/210502
- NI Power Measurement and Monitoring Solutions: www.ni.com/power
- Green Engineering Grant Program: www.ni.com/greengrant
National Instruments has announced opened registrations for the 2013...
National Instruments has announced open registrations for the 2013 LabVIEW...
Download free IP to enhance and customise the functionality of software...
With the NI PXIe-1491 Digital Audio and Video Analyser, engineers can...
In 2012, NI introduced 20 new PXI and PXI Express switches with a variety...