New eCommerce Era
24/01/2012 - New eCommerce Era 2012 forum examines how to generate more profits both locally and overseas through integrated multichannel platforms in the tech-driven and compliant business environment.
Through this event, a blend of successful case studies and in-depth practical workshops will equip you with all the latest tools in how to best optimise your online platform. Delegates will assess how to gain trust and active engagement from customers whilst creating best possible user experience, which ultimately will place you at the cutting edge of the new eCommerce era.
- Maximising revenue through effective optimisation, traffic conversion and successful integration of multichannel platforms
- Security & Fraud: Complying to PCI DSS and building trust & safety for online users and potential buyers
- Developing a strong online presence to compete with overseas players and tapping into the global market
- Creating customer delight and the best possible user experience through multichannel integration
- Devising an effective organisational structure and corporate governance to drive eCommerce business forward
- Building a successful eCommerce strategy to claim your market share locally and globally and successfully win the war against fierce overseas competition
- Achieving the best possible optimisation and conversion of your online platform to generate more revenue and drive eCommerce business goals forward
- Integrating your business into thriving multichannel platforms
- Creating the best possible user and customer experience and delivering customers needs through multiple channels
- Building the trust of customers by providing a secure, safe and PCI DSS compliant environment for online purchases and transactions
- Exploring and determining key strategies for emerging mobile commerce and preparing for upcoming mobile payment technology
- Driving your online business forward with the well-defined value propositioning, organisational structure and corporate governance
For an updated brochure and registration, please contact CindyC@marcusevanskl.com