Okura Robotic Palletisers
Supplied by: Kockums Bulk Systems
OKURA is a world leader in conveying equipment. The company regards the robot as simply another component within a conveying system and accordingly the entire Palletising System is fully programmed and tested prior to ex works delivery.
The Okura robot offers state of the art control technology such as feed forward control rules and improved soft start drives mean trouble free, long term operation.
Features of Okura Robotic Palletisers Include:
- The body is extremely compact using T-axis offset facilitating location in cramped spaces.
- Capable of operating with up to 140kg work pieces.
- Maximum efficiency improved by the 2300 mm load height capability
- In comparison with others, the OKURA robot design has less component parts thereby improving reliability and maintenance.
- Windows compatible teaching software by which simply selecting a pattern from the library and inputting product size generates the complete palletising programme.
- The control system facilitates pallet layers for a variety of bag lengths, which, once known, can be placed on the pallet to within +/- 1mm
For further information about Okura Robotic Palletisers visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry