Onsite Gas Generation Equipment
Safety. Efficiency. Reliability. Economy. Automatic operation. Low maintenance requirement - and ease of maintenance when required.
These are attributes everyone looks for in today's high-technology industrial equipment. But how often do you find them?
That is not a problem with the AirSep & Conquest on site gas generation equipment available from CAPS. This is quality equipment which meets all your criteria.
With the option of either custom built or off-the-shelf installation available, there is a membrane nitrogen and PSA oxygen or nitrogen generation system available to suit all industrial applications.
Advantages of Gas Generation Equipment include:
- No storage problems - gas on demand.
- Safety - no high-pressure storage facilities required or injuries from cylinder handling.
- Low running cost - once the initial plant has been purchased or hired, the only on-cost is for power to run the compressor.
- Long life
- Low maintenance - filters need to be changed about once a year.
- Single-source systems - CAPS can supply total gas systems, including the feed air compressor, gas generation unit, product gas booster where high delivery pressures are needed, and low-volume storage vessels.
Total systems can be built as skid-mounted packages for ease of transportation and installation.