Operate Breathing Apparatus - PMAOHS216B
Breathing apparatus use.
Who should attend:
If there is a requirement for breathing apparatus to be used in your workplace then this course would suit you. Either the closed or open circuit styles of equipment can be covered depending on your needs. During this one day course all students must operate breathing apparatus.
- Course introduction and enrolment.
- When is breathing protection needed.
- Relevant legislation/Australian standards explained.
- Case studies of unsafe breathing apparatus use.
- Human breathing principles.
- Risk assessments and hazard control.
- What type of breathing apparatus do I need?
- Understanding the role and function of key components.
- Calculating cylinder duration.
- Using a BA control board.
- After use care of equipment.
- Practical exercises conducted with breathing apparatus.
Practical and theoretical and application based assessments.
When: As required
Where: On your site or at our training facilities
Duration: 1 Day
Class Size: Up to 10 people
Chemical Oxygen (KO2) Breathing Apparatus | MSASend Request
Self Containted Breathing Apparatus (SCBA) | Frenzy X-Pro (AS/NZS)Send Request
Breathing Apparatus Fall Protection | Full Body Harnesses RangeSend Request
Breathing Air Hose Reels- spring rewindSend Request
Breathable Air Purifiers | BAP & BAP+Send Request
Self Contained Breathing Apparatus Course | S&R BeckettSend Request