PESTIGAS™ for Quick "knockdown" Of Pests
PESTIGAS™ - Contains natural Pyrethrum to act on-contact for quick "knockdown" of pests.
- Food processing and storage warehouses
- Domestic and commercial premises
- Kitchens and laundries of hotels, restaurants and hospitals
- Mushroom farms
- Dairy product processing
- Food storage and processing premises
- Cut flowers exports
- Chicken farming/processing
Traditionally pest control treatments involve regular hand spraying of pesticide or insecticide in target areas. Many insecticides have long been associated with leaving lasting residues often toxic and hazardous to human health.
PESTIGAS™ contains Pyrethrum which is extracted from the Pyrethrum daisy flower. Pyrethrums are known to attack the nervous system of insects and have low toxicity to mammals, making it suitable for application inside kitchens and catering areas.
Pyrethrum also contains a number of related compounds which offer a wide spectrum of attack against insect species.
Applied as a high pressure dry spray, this unique formula allows the diffusion of Pyrethrum into the hardest to reach cracks and crevices.
Pyrethrum is biodegradable and will decompose when exposed under UV light.
Tips for Application
- DO NOT allow contact with food. Ensure all items of food are properly stored, removed or covered before treatment is commenced.
- DO NOT re-enter treated areas within two (2) hours of completing treatment.
How is PESTIGAS™ Dispensed?
Manual spraying using the PESTIGAS™ spray gun kit allows the flexibility of targeted spraying and blanket delivery. A 'D' or 'G' sized cylinder trolley allows for mobile spraying at different locations.
Automated PESTIGAS™ systems are custom designed to eliminate your pest problems*. The equipment sprays automatically at prescribed intervals via an independent nozzle system to disperse the active ingredient evenly throughout the building.