Pallet Racking Leg Guards - Protect-It™
Supplied by: Barrier Group
Protect-It™ combines clever design, computer aided engineering and advanced thermoplastic materials to deliver a product that can absorb large impacts and easily attach to racking columns without additional fasteners.
Protect-It™ consists of an outer wall that is integrally moulded to a series of curved 'spring like' energy absorbers at the front and sides to provide two levels of protection for columns.
- Under light to moderate impacts the outer wall deforms to resist the impact then Protect-It™ returns to its original shape
- Under higher impacts the outer wall deflects even more, contacting the energy absorbers and delivering increased impact absorption
This staged response makes the product flexible enough to accommodate everyday knocks and bumps, yet robust enough to withstand substantial forklift impacts.
Value Features of Pallet Racking Leg Guards - Protect-It™
- Improves safety and protects your investment
- Low purchase and installation costs
- Securely grips the column (no separate fasteners)
- Effective in cold stores as low as -40 degrees
- Passes FEM 10.2.02 frontal impact test (test conducted on a Dexion Keylock 90H upright)
- Suits most types of racking (please specify)
Specifications of Pallet Racking Leg Guards - Protect-It™
- Modular pallet rack protector
- Material: Super tough HSPE thermoplastic
- Weight: 0.36Kg per piece
- Finish: Solid colour - yellow or black
- No. per column: 4 units minimum
- Use: Recommended for indoors only
- Installation: Snap-on, no tools required
Protect-It™ takes just seconds to install by hand. The design incorporates an ingenious spring clip design that enables Protect-It™ to securely grip the column and automatically adjust its width to suit a wide range of column sizes.