Percent Oxygen Portable - Model C5
The Ntron Model C-5 is a battery powered, handheld oxygen analyser with internal pump that can quickly provide analysis of 0-25% oxygen with 0.1% resolution.
Rugged and compact enough to be carried in a briefcase or toolbox, the versatile, inexpensive C-5 is equally suited on the production floor, in research labs, or for tuning combustion processes.
The size of a "C" cell flashlight battery, the C-5 oxygen sensor is inexpensive, disposable, and unaffected by most background gases.
The unit features an integral moisture trap and line filter to protect the oxygen sensor from potential contaminants. The inexpensive, disposable oxygen sensor calibrates with ambient air and is simple to replace.
The C-5 is powered by 4 ‘AA’ batteries.
- Sensor: Electrochemical fuel Cell
- Life: 9-16 mo.
- Sensor Guarantee: 6 mo. from date of shipment
- Calibration Gas: Ambient Air
- Calibration Period: Weekly (typical)
- Measurement Range: 25% oxygen by volume
- Resolution: 0.1% oxygen
- Display: 0.4" LED
- Response Time: 90% of step change in less than 15 sec.
- Intrinsic Error (accuracy): 0.2% oxygen
- Repeatability: 0.1% oxygen
- Warm-up: Instantaneous
- Sampling: Stainless steel sample probe. Integral particulate and condensate filter
- Enclosure: Material: Molded High-Impact Plastic
- Size: 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb. with sensor cell and batteries
- Power: 4 AA alkaline dry cells; Low Battery Warning Light
Asbestos Analyser | MicroPHAZIR ASSend Request
XRF Analyser | Automotive Catalytic Converters RecyclingSend Request
Energy Analysers, Power Quality Analysers, 3 Phase Meters, Watt MetersSend Request
Oxygen & Carbon Dioxide Tester For Food PackagingSend Request
Breathing Apparatus & Gas Monitoring EquipmentSend Request
OXYBABY Gas Analyser - O2 & O2 / CO2 modelsSend Request