Personal Powered Respirator - PAFtec CleanSpace
A small, low profile powered respirator the PAFtec CleanSpace is a unique low-profile personal respiratory device that combines comfort, mobility, high protection and style for use in professional, industrial and urban environments.
Very light weight and hygienic
Weighing less than 0.5kg, PAFtec CleanSpace® is the world's smallest and lightest powered respirator.
The silicone mask can be easily separated and cleaned between uses.
Positive pressure and assured protection
Accredited to Australian Standard AS/NZS1716 PAFtec CleanSpace® offers minimum of 99% filtration efficiency for particles of 0.3 and #956;m and above.
The PAFtec CleanSpace® has no hoses or cables. The respirator is mounted around the neck allowing use in a wider range of applications than ever before. Fits with existing safety equipment.
User friendly design
PAFtec CleanSpace® with its light ergonomic design places the weight and the filter at the back of the neck rather than on the front of the face. The low profile silicone mask allows the wearer a clear line of sight down. The positive pressure in the mask means the respirator is adjusted for comfort not tightened for seal like a passive mask.
Intelligent breath sensor technology
PAFtec CleanSpace® incorporates our patented AirSensit™ responsive flow control software which responds to airflow demand breath-by-breath, making it pleasant and easy to breathe even in the most challenging environments.
High quality and reliability
PAFtec CleanSpace® delivers industrial protection and performance for comfort and compliance.
Visual and audio warnings
The respirator has LED indicators and warning beeps' that indicate low battery power and a blocked filter.
External battery pack
Light and compact palm size battery provides an additional 4 hours of continuous operation.
- AirGen (Main Unit)
- AS/NZS 1716 compliant Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR)
- Essential (P2) Filter offers minimum 99% filtration efficiency
- Responsive Flow Control Setting: Low, Medium, High
- Air-flow Capacity: > 140 L / Minute
- Input Range: 4.75V to 5.75V, 500mA and 1000mA Auto-selectable
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Internal Battery Duration: Typically 4 hours
- Charge Time: Typically 5 hours at 1000mA input
- Input: 100 - 240 Vac, 0.15 A, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 5.25 V to 5.75 V, 1000mA with USB Type A connector
External battery pack
- Capacity: 5,500mAH
- Input: 4.75V to 5.75V, 500mA
- Output: 5.25V to 5.75V, 1000mA
- Battery Duration: Typically 4 hours
- Charge Time: Overnight