Pipe Camera - Wohler VIS 340
The Wohler VIS 340 is a compact 30 metre push rod camera system that sheds light in the dark.
The articulating eye of the 180° pan- and 360° tiltable full colour camera head opens up new possibilities for inspecting a range of small cavities.
It allows for easier detection of problems in hollow spaces, and ductwork and is a useful tool to assist in the inspection of machines, control panels, exhaust systems and production surveillance.
The flexibility of this camera means that 90° bends are easily negotiable and pipes bigger than 125mm can be inspected with the help of guidance sets.
Images are displayed on the widescreen 16:9 TFT monitor and can also be recorded on the in-built 2GB SD card for documentation. Potential issues can be visually inspected and documented and the inspection can be replayed as required.
The 1 1/2" colour camera head is waterproof and the kit comes with two NiMH battery packs providing 1.5 hours of operation while the power supply offers simultaneous operation and battery recharging if longer use is needed. Furthermore the camera, monitor and accessories are all boxed in a heavy duty carrying case.
- Small Waterproof ccd camera- the Camera head measures 1 1/2" (40mm) diameter and 2 1/3" (60mm) in length.
- Pan and Tilt Capability -360° pan and 180° tiltable colour camera head. This maximum mobility allows the lens to inspect the smallest defects in the pipe without struggling with positioning.
- New 7 inch Display
- Waterproof, fully encapsulated with exchangeable dome.
- Super Bright LED Lighting
- New built in SD memory card for on board storage
- USB output
- New NiMH Battery Technology
- Video Output for Recording
- Plastic Housing with tactile keypad
- 100 feet reel system with digital encoder of reel distance on screen
The innovative design of the Wohler VIS-340 provides super bright lighting and simple operation and is the essential tool to do commercial, residential, and industrial inspections.