Pipetite - Pneumatic Grommet
Pipetite Pneumatic Grommet is the latest in sealing technology for use on air line penetrations through sheet steel. It can seal a connection while allowing for significant movement of the tube. Installation is simple and a large range of sizes are available.
Pipetite Pneumatic Grommet's base incorporates a groove suitable for sheet steel up to 3.0mm thick. Using the same penetration hole size means uniformity on design and neat lines on installation.
The installed Pneumatic Grommet provides full flexibility. Silicone is not required during installation. The Pipetite Pneumatic Grommet is available to suit four standard diameters and allows the tube to move significantly without causing damage or breaking the seal between the sheet and the tube.
* Perfect solution for penetrations through machine sides, solenoid panels, wall plates, and more
* Available in four sizes to suit 6, 8, 10 and 12mm pneumatic tube or electrical wires
* Hygienic white silicone - FDA certified
* Totally self-sealing - no sealant required
* Seal is flexible to accommodate movement
* No cracking of silicone
* 260°C temperature rating
* No clean-up after installation
* Materials compatible with cleaning solution
For more information, please click here to visit our website.
Stainless Steel Air Motors - Deprag Advanced Line SeriesSend Request
Upwey EZI-Vac Slurry Air Release - Vacuum Valve Slurry ValvesSend Request
Bulk Bag FillerSend Request
Flexible Screw Conveyor | Sanitary Tilt-DownSend Request
Inflatable Pipe Stoppers | PronalSend Request
Blow Line & Vacuum Line Magnets | Spherical PneumaticSend Request