Pipetite: a hygenic innovation to solve a simple problem
09/10/2012 - What may seem like a simple problem visually has proven to be a source of aggravation and repeated maintenance costs for many years.
Pipetite is the latest in sealing technology for use in wall and ceiling penetrations.
Pipetite can seal a connection while allowing for significant movement of the pipe. Pre-drilled holes make installation simple, and a large range of sizes are available.
Pipetite's base incorporates self-sealing lips that provide flexibility and eliminate the need to silicone the joint during installation.
Pipetites can be adapted to fit most pipe or tube diameters and allows the pipe to move significantly without causing damage or breaking the seal between the wall and the pipe.
Pipetite will easily fit to all new installations and accessible existing ones.
- Available in seven sizes to suit 0-380mm tube or pipe
- Hygienic white silicone – FDA certified
- 316 stainless steel support ring
- Totally self-sealing – no sealant required
- Seal is flexible to accommodate movement
- No cracking of silicone
- -60°C to 260°C temperature rating
- No clean-up after installation
- Materials compatible with cleaning solution
- Pre-drilled for quick and easy installation
For more information, please click here to visit our website or email us using the enquiry box below
EXAIR's new Catalogue 26 is our best offering yet; a full colour technical...
EXAIR's updated Blowoff Guide helps you pick out the proper Air Nozzle and...