Plasma Cutter | Hypertherm Powermax 30
Don't let the small size fool you – the Powermax30 plasma cutter does the work of systems twice its size and weight.
A Powermax plasma system is a versatile tool. Whether in a shop, factory, at home, or in the field, Powermax systems cut and gouge a wide variety of metal types, thicknesses and forms.
Hypertherm's Powermax line of products will help you get your cutting and gouging jobs done faster – easier, more reliably and at lower cost.
A handheld plasma system for cutting and gouging metal
- Small size and light weight provide excellent portability.
- Tapered 75-degree torch provides excellent arc visibility, control, and access to hard-to-reach applications.
- Boost Conditioner™ compensates for input voltage variations, providing improved performance on low-line voltage, on motor generators and on fluctuating input power.
- Auto-voltage™ automatically adapts to any incoming power from 120 V – 230 V, single phase.
- Plug adapters provide improved versatility from the shop, to home, to the field.
- Hand cutting
- Standard System Components
- Power supply
- T30v hand torch
- Extra consumables for cutting
- Work cable with clamp, 15' (4.5m)
- CSA units include 240/20 amp plug with adapter plugs for 120 V/15 amp and 240 V/20 amp circuits
- Deluxe system components
All standard system components plus:
- Rugged carrying case
- Enhanced consumable kit
- Plasma cutting guide
- Cutting gloves
- Shoulder strap
Contact us today for best price.