Plasma Cutter. Hypertherm Powermax 65
Supplied by: Weldmart Australia
The Powermax 65 plasma cutting system cuts over 50% faster than any other competitor tested on 3/4" (19 mm) mild steel.
More productivity with lower operating cost faster cut speed, improved cut quality, and longer consumable life deliver more performance with less cost.
- Better reliability smart design and intense testing for bulletproof performance
- Improved torch durability - Unsurpassed heat and impact resistance with more robust internal design
- Easier to use simple controls, greater portability (33% smaller, 15%-30% lighter) and automatic gas regulation
- More versatility innovative torch designs and system features for use in more applications
Hand Torch Cut Capacity:
- Recommended: up to 3/4" (19 mm) at cutting speeds of 20 ipm (500 mm/min)
- Maximum: up to 1" (25 mm) at cutting speeds of 10 ipm (250 mm/min)
- Severance: up to 1-1/4" (32 mm) at 5 ipm (125mm/min)
- Metal removal rate: of 10.7 lbs. (4.8 kg) per hour
- Groove Profile: .14"(3.5mm) D x .26"(6.6 mm) W
Key Power Supply Advantages
- Smart Sense technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner circuit improves performance on lowline voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect torches, CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Key Torch Advantages
- 15Â° and 75Â° Duramax series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Conical Flow nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
- Power Supply
- 7.6m H65 Hand Torch
- 7.6m Work Cable
- Metal Service Centers
- Metal Scrapping and dismantling
- Industrial construction
- Welding repair services
- Industrial equipment manufacturing and repair
- Commercial ship manufacturing and repair
- Truck and trailer manufacturing and repair
- Farming and logging
- Vocational training
- 200-480V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz
- 200-600V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz
Input Current @ 9Kw:
- 200/208/240/480 V, 1-PH, 52/50/44/22A
- 200/208/240/480/600 V, 3-PH, 32/31/27/13/13A
Rated Output Voltage:
- 139 VDC
Duty Cycle @ 40Â°C (104Â°F)
- 50% @ 65A, 230-600V, 1/3-PH
- 40% @ 65A, 200-208V, 1/3-PH
- 100%@ 46A, 230-600V, 1/3-PH
CONTACT WELD-MART TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE POWERMAX ADVANTAGE