Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Plastic & Rubber Wheel Stops for Car Parking Spots
Suitable in all parking areas to avoid damage to vehicles or property caused by vehicles over-shooting parking bays. These tough wheel stops are available in either recycled plastic or rubber. They won’t chip or rust, and they come complete with fixings.
- Recycled Plastic Wheel Stops available in All Grey or All Yellow
- Rubber Wheel Stops available in Black & Yellow
- 1650mm wide x 95mm High ensures that vehicles with low clearance will not be damaged
- They are designed to catch the front wheels while still allowing free pedestrian access between parking bays.
- Also suitable for use in factories and warehouses to prevent trolleys and forklifts from bumping into walls or offices etc.
- Can be fixed to concrete or asphalt.
- Economical and simple to install.
- Solid moulded construction.
- Recycled materials won't chip or corrode.
- Mounting holes moulded in.
- Low profile reduces the risk of damage to parking vehicles.
- Can easily be removed or repositioned at any time.
- Comes complete with fixings.
- Designed to comply with AS2890.1:2004
- Concrete Wheel Stops are for the protection of walls and buildings from vehicle damage.
- An an economical alternative, concrete wheel stops are ideal in low traffic areas.
- Concrete vehicle wheel stops are manufactured with the addition of steel reinforcement bars for added strength and to prevent premature failure.
- Concrete wheel stops comply with AS/NZS 2890.1-2004.
- Galvanised Metal Wheel Stops are for the protection of walls and buildings from vehicle damage.
- In high traffic areas prefabricated metal wheel stops are a lightweight alternative offering superior durability.
- To prevent rust and corrosion, prefabricated metal wheel stops have a galvanized finish as standard which provides many years of maintenance free service.
- Wheel stops can be powder coated to highlight their appearance or to match existing decor.
- Metal Wheel Stops comply with AS/NZS 2890.1-2004.
WC1 A high quality moulded rubber wheel chock measuring 255mm long x 210mm high and 180mm wide. Rope connection points moulded into the chock. Single side design. Weight 4.5kgs
WC2 Moulded from high quality rubber, this wheel chock has a double sided design. This makes for easy installation especially when positioned between dual axle trucks or trailers. Includes rope attachment points 200mm long x 145mm high x 250 wide. Weight 3.75kgs
WC3 Super heavy duty truck chock 305mm long x 260mm high x 300mm wide. Weight 11.8kgs