Portable Appliance Testers | PAT400 Series
The PAT400 series from Megger is a new generation of downloading portable appliance testers ideal for all Test & Tag applications.
All models in the Megger PAT400 range feature a large 145mm backlit full colour screen for clear results and 10,000 record memory storage with USB download capability.
An optional printer and barcode scanner is also available to save time in writing out test tags.
There are 3 products in the PAT400 Test & Tag range;
- PAT410 providing a low-profile solution with a memory storage capacity for up to 10,000 test results.
- PAT420 provides the same extensive memory and downloading capability, and has the added features of 10 A and 25 A earth bond testing.
- PAT450 the top of the range, has all of these features and includes 1.5 kV and 3 kV flash testing, ideal for manufacturing and production line testing.
All products in the range have a high duty-cycle, with the design tailored to fast testing, easy operation and all day test and tag use.
The PAT400s feature a unique fast restart, so that when moving the tester from one room to another it restarts instantly from the same menu where it was unplugged. This is a significant time saver allowing more tests per day.
USB communication provides convenient download to a standard USB memory stick and an on-board 10,000 record memory provides interruption free testing for improved efficiency, with a large QWERTY keypad for fast data entry.
Data is directly compatible with Megger PowerSuite® software for professional certification, and all products have the option of a barcode scanner and a thermal transfer barcode label printer operating directly from the USB port. Thermal transfer labels are highly resistant, stable and easily available.
5 soft-keys give direct access to frequently used functions, accelerating navigation through menus and therefore increasing productivity, where time is money. Both standard and customer configurable test groups are available for fast, flexible asset testing.
Tests available in the PAT400 Test & Tag range include;
- 250 V and 500 V insulation tests
- 200 mA, 10 A and 25 A earth bond tests
- Differential, touch and alternative (substitute) leakage tests
- Operational VA tests
- RCD trip-tests for portable RCDs
- Anti-surge and RCD protected extension leads and power cords.
Accessories supplied with all models include a combined earth-bond and insulation test lead, an adaptor for testing extension leads, a laptop power supply adaptor, and a carry-case for convenient instrument and lead storage.
All instruments also include Download Manager software, to enable data to be converted into a CSV format which can be read directly on a PC using Microsoft® Excel.
Megger PowerSuite® software can be purchased to compliment any PAT400, providing full database asset management for all yur test and tag records. Professional electronic certificate generation with options for multiple clients and locations is also available.