Portable PPM Oxygen
Model – Compact Portable Parts Per Million (PPM) Trace Oxygen Analyser With Pump Drive.
The Ntron Model 7100P is an affordable solution that’s ideal for spot-checking of high-purity applications. Multiple analog and RS-232 outputs provide flexibility and the unit is ready to use after only a 2-minute warm-up.
The 7100P is provided with a pump for sampling of gas streams. The flow meter indicates the rate of the sample through the pump and into the analyser.
- Sensor: Mini Zirconia Oxygen Sensor with Integral Heater
- Measurement Range: 0-1,000PPM Oxygen (over-range to 1500PPM)
- Sample Method: Pump Drive with sample flow meter (includes internal mounted bypass check valve)
- Display: 0.75" LED digital display,
- Resolution: XXXX.X Color coded LEDs for system status: Alarms 1&2=RED, System Fault=YELLOW, System OK & on-line=Green
- Response Time: <15 sec. for 90% response due to step change in PPM Oxygen @ 1 SCFH flow
- Accuracy: ±3PPM @ 0-50PPM Oxygen (±1ppm with 2nd point cal near measurement point) ±5PPM at 51 500PPM Oxygen ±10PPM at 501-1,000PPM Oxygen
- Operating Temperature: 32º-113º F (0º-45º C)
- Signal Interface: Serial service port: Bi-directional RS-232 Computer Communications of the following: Oxygen Concentration, Alarm Settings/Status, Fault Status
- Analog Outputs: Voltage 0-1VDC or 0-5VDC or 0-10VDC +/- 0.5% @ 1K input min.
- Non-isolated: 4-20mA: +/- 0.5%, negative ground (loop is powered by analyser) Maximum loop impedance 500Ω.
- Sample Port: 1/8 inch compression tube fitting (1/8” tubing assembly included)
- Warm-Up Time: Approximately 2 min. to reach thermal equilibrium with ambient temperature.
- Power: 9-250VAC, 50/60 Hz, Single Phase 10W
- Power Electrical Connections: 2 meter power cable, ON/OFF Switch
- Storage Temperature: 15º to 50º C (5-122º F)
- Humidity: 0-95% non-condensing
- Sample Flow: 1.0 to 2.0 SCFH @ constant pressure
- Warranty: Analyser & sensor: 12 mo. from date of shipment under normal operation
- Weight: Less than 5 lb.
- Mechanical: Aluminum chassis with carrying handle on top and rubber feet