CAPS provide a wide range of power and energy solutions (equipment and turnkey projects) for standby, prime power, co-generation and compound cycle power plant in various configurations, to meet your individual energy and power needs.
Diesel generator sets from 5.5 to 3300 kVA, gas engine generator sets from 30 to 375 KVA and gas turbine generator sets from 200 kW to 20 MW, are just some examples of CAPS capabilities.
Kohler’s range of diesel generator sets with compression ignition reciprocating engine from 5.5KVA to 3300KVA are suitable for standby power to back up offices, hospitals, data/computer centres and critical production processes. These generators are also suitable for prime power application where normal mains power is not available. They are extremely fuel efficient and heavy duty.
Kohler gas engine generator sets with water cooled spark ignition reciprocating engines are suitable for prime power generation and cogeneration system.
Kawasaki gas turbine generator sets with gas turbine engine deliver the highest quality of electricity and heat recovery energy in form of steam and hot water. Most of the models are available in wide range of fuel as well as dual fuel, liquid and gas. Kawasaki also offer a range of super efficient gas engine generator set from 5.2 to 7.8MW at 48.5% efficiency.
Kohler Diesel Range
- Mitsubishi, John Deere and Volvo engines
- Powder coated acoustic canopy to 700KVA
- Emission compliance and high fuel efficiency
Kohler Diesel Range
- MTU and Mitsubishi engines to 3300KVA
- Emission optimized or fuel efficient optimised
- Standard and special enclosures
- High voltage option to 11KV
Kohler Gas engine Generators
- Standard enclosure and dual fuel, natural gas & LPG, up to 375KVA
- Rich burn technology and suitable for either isolated or grid connected power generation
- Competitive capital cost and easy maintenance
Kawasaki Gas Turbine Generator
- Standard package with enclosure
- Dual liquid and gas fuel option Seamless and fast fuel change without stopping
- High cogeneration efficiency and low NOx emission
- Quick start up within 40 seconds for standby series
- 100% step load with <6% speed change to 6000KVA for standby series
Kawasaki Gas engine generator
- 750RPM low speed operation for durable operation
- High electrical efficiency of 48.5% for power generation with optional cogeneration
- Lean burn and low NOx emission