Power & Harmonic Analyser - 3 Phase
Complete with 3 current clamps, 4 test leads, alligator clips, 2G SD card and carry bag. Easy to use with clear multidata display and simple data export to excel or can come with PC software.
The Lutron DW-6092 Power Analyser is an economical solution to the majority of straight forward power quality issues. It is easy to operate and has a clear multidata display for results. The system comes complete with 3 clamps, 4 test leads and alligator clips and a 2G SD card with carry bag.
Data which is saved can be transferred on the SD card directly into excel spread sheets for analysis, or we can supply the SW-U801-WIN PC software and USB interface cable to look at the data directly on the PC.
- Analysis for 3-phase multi power systems 1P/2W, 1P/3W, 3P/3W and 3P/4W
- Current clamps 20/200/1200 amps
- Ratio for CT - 1-600
- Voltage 10-600V
- IEC1010, CAT III 600V
- Measures Real Power, Power Factor, Phase Angle, Volts, Amps, Frequency
- Measures Reactive and Apparent power
- Data Logging on 2G SD card for 2-7200 seconds
- Real Time Clock
For more advanced features, Lutron DW-6095 delivers above and beyond its little sister DW-6092 version.
The DW-6095 has the following additional features:
- Transient detection: shows when they occur with analysis description
- Compatible with 3rd party (non-Lutron) clamps
- Phase diagram: shows graphical display of all three phases
Both of these products are available through ECEFast as well as expertise sales assistance.
Talk to us today about which Lutron power analyser is best for your application.