Prevent Pallet Damage With Safetech Pallet Dispensers
Safetech’s pallet dispensers are designed to prevent the pallet damage that often occurs with other pallet dispensers.
Safetech has designed its pallet dispensers to lift pallets in the same way that a forklift or hand pallet truck does – with tynes under the board. This prevents pallet damage and safely stores and dispenses pallets as needed.
Most alternative pallet dispensers squeeze the side of the pallets to lift them which can easily crush a pallet – particularly older ones.
Pallet Dispensers provide storage and easy retrieval of empty pallets. Any operation that generates a significant number of empty pallets that are stored for later use is an ideal opportunity for a pallet dispenser.
• No manual handling of pallets
• No damage to pallets versus other pallet dispenser. The hook tyne dispenser does not grip pallets by crushing the sides.
• Frees forklift time as retrieval of pallets can be done with a hand pallet truck
• Stores pallets safely
• Capacity of 15 or 25 or 30 pallets
• Separation of forklift and pedestrian work areas.
Safetech hook tyne dispensers can accept a pallet stack placed on the floor from one side and dispense individual pallets onto the floor from the other side. Pallets can be loaded or unloaded with forklifts or hand pallet trucks.
Contact Safetech for expert help with pallet dispensers or our other products;
• Scissor Lifts
• Dock Lifts
• Goods Hoists
• Freight Lifts
• Pallet Inverters
• Stretch Wrappers