ProLite Light Towers | Metal Halide Light Towers
Our ProLite light towers are acknowledged for their performance and cutting edge design. Used in mining, civil engineering projects, building/construction, events management, security or emergency response, they are designed to be tough and reliable.
The Prolite 75 series can be configured for a varied light outputs
- 4000w High Pressure Sodium
- 6000w Metal Halide (4 x 1500w)
- 7500w Metal Halide (5 x 1500w)
- 9000w Metal Halide (3 x 2000w and 2 x 1500w)
- 10000w Metal Halide (5 x 2000w)
With class-leading standard features allowing for immediate use, we can also fit them with a number of unique optional extras including:
- mobile phone connectivity, allowing supervisors to start and stop towers via SMS commands;
- remote control system for adjusting the position of light heads and masts;
- surveillance camera systems which broadcast live footage over the internet.
These features provide ProLite operators with convenience, cost-savings and safety benefits.
Fully compliant with all relevant electrical standards and regulations, the ProLite light tower can be deployed wherever you need an effective, efficient mobile lighting solution.
For more information please call or email us using the enquiry box below and we will contact you.
Mobile Lighting | Allight LED TowerSend Request
Portable Lighting | Allmand Port-A-LiteSend Request
Flood Lights | 1kW LuminatorSend Request
Civil Contractors Federation | CertificationSend Request
Sewage Treatment Solutions | CommercialSend Request
Insulated Travel Tower | Glove & Barrier | 18mSend Request