Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
Product or Service
Supplied by: SpeedRack
Rolled Upright Type or RUT shelving is a steel shelving unit made up from solid backs and solid uprights.
- The uprights are made with a rolled front so there are no sharp edges while increasing the units strength and providing a professional cosmetic finish.
- With RUT shelving, the top and bottom shelves are bolted and the middle shelves are clipped. The shelves are able to be adjusted within 25mm increments.
- The basic shelf components of side panels, back panels and shelves make it easy to extend individual bays to make continuous rows of shelving.
- Bays can be built ‘back-to-back’, where shelving units share a common back panel and side panels.
- The Solid side panels and back panels allow goods to be clearly separated into different stock lines for picking.
- Rut Shelving is commonly used in offices, warehouses, storerooms, and many other areas where strong reliable shelving is required.
- It comes in a variety of colours and sizes.
- This system can be easily adjusted or relocated and is available in a large range of sizes and colours.