Australia’s #1 Industrial B2B Marketplace
RVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves
RVS Blow-Through Rotary Valves consist of a tubular cast iron or stainless steel casing, a horizontally mounted rotor with a certain number of oblique V-shaped cross section compartments, a drive unit and a casing cover at each end.
Two compartments at a time of the continuously turning rotor are filled up with material through the inlet at the top of the Rotary Valve.
After less than half a turn the material falls through the bottom opening into an air stream passing through a pneumatic conveying pipeline connected with the bottom part of the Rotary Valve.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits
- Feed rate: 5 ¿ 9 ¿ 14 ¿ 20 ¿ 38 litres per revolution (0.17 ¿ 0.3 ¿ 0.5 ¿ 0.7 ¿ 1.3 cu ft per revolution)
- Available in ATEX zone 22 version
- Robust and compact design
- Rotor: integral with beveled blades, with scrapers (Viton®, Vulkolan, Teflon®)
- Fixed rotor speed: 10 / 20 / 30 r.p.m.
- Variable rotor speed: 4 ¿ 22 r.p.m.
- Rotor surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating, hardened blades
- Casing: cast iron or 304 / 316 stainles steel
- Casing surface treatment: nickel plating, Teflon® coating
- Drives: direct with gear motor, with variable speed gear motor, coaxial with chain transmission, bare shafted without drive
- Easy access to all internal mechanical parts
Options & Accessories
- Shaft seals: lubricated, air- / nitrogen-purged, or high-temperature-resistant
- Fan-cooled electric motor
- Electric motor thermistors
- Blade scrapers
Please use the Industrysearch form for more information.