Raman System - TruScan
Thermo Scientific TruScan is a rugged, handheld, lightweight Raman system for rapid raw material verification.
Non-destructive point-and-shoot operation enables verification through sealed packaging to minimize risk of exposure and contamination. Its embedded analysis software delivers a PASS/FAIL decision verifying the identity of a sample typically within 30 seconds.
The TruScan analyser offers an unparalleled solution for rapid, accurate raw material inspection. Key benefits include:
- Features highly selective Raman technology
- Point-of-need raw material identification
- Portable handheld and weighs less than 4 lb (1.8 kg)
- Clear PASS/FAIL results enable user independence and require no secondary interpretation
- Fast method development in as little as 1 hour
- Greatly reduces analysis cost and overall overhead
- Easily operated by non-technical staff; managed workflow minimizes potential errors
- 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, CET and MET certified
- Rechargeable battery continuous operation up to five hours
- Non-contact analysis through plastic bags, glass containers, blister packs, and clear gel caps greatly eliminates potential staff exposure to hazardous chemicals and highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) during inspection
- Fleet management through proprietary software and data management system
- Remote administration capabilities over the web enables management of multiple units from a single location
- Classified as an intrinsically safe device Class I, Division 1, Group A-D, T3C
- 24/7/365 live customer support
- Extended service, support and warranty programs available
We offer assistance with the deployment of TruScan into good manufacturing practice (GMP) environments while complying with regulatory requirements.
Our applications team can help in all aspects of the TruScan validation cycle including:
- Method development
- Development and execution of validation protocols for raw material identifications
- Development of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assistance with regulatory filings
- Onsite Installation Qualification/Operational Qualification (IQ/OC)
For more information including specifications click here.
XRF Analyser for Jewellery | HandheldSend Request
Bacteria Testing Plates | 3M PetrifilmSend Request
Oil & Fuel Absorbent | Cellusorb ENR025Send Request
Rugged Computers - Handheld Nautiz RangeSend Request
Universal Handheld Test Instrument | UHH ModelSend Request
Automatic Blending Control System - BlendscanSend Request