Reasons to use the Advantage® 400 Respirator
25/08/2011 - The innovative Advantage® 400 Respirator, the latest addition to MSA’s Advantage® Respirator family, offers users exceptional comfort and sophisticated design.
The innovative Advantage® 400 Respirator, the latest addition to MSA’s Advantage® Respirator family, offers users exceptional comfort and sophisticated design. The Advantage® 400 Respirator raises the bar for ease of use, as users can quickly adjust the mask according to their individual needs.
Top 5 reasons why you should purchase the Advantage® 400:
- Patent-pending one-piece UniBond over-mold facepiece offers stability, comfort, and superior fit. The intelligent design eliminates multiple leak paths and with only three major components, the Advantage® 400 significantly reduces the cost of ownership.
- AnthroCurve™ II face-seal adapts perfectly to multi-ethnic head sizes and facial contours. The facepiece design is based upon the new proposed NIOSH fit test panel and provides users in many global regions with excellent fit, and superior comfort.
- Patent-pending yoke and harness design enables quick and easy switch between lock-down and drop-down modes. Drop-down mode allows user to remove facepiece and rest it safely against the chest while maintaining use of head protection. Lock-down harness mode allows the user to lock in a personal fit; respirator can be donned without further adjustments.
- Low-profile design integrates extremely well with other personal protective equipment (PPE), such as hardhats, eyewear, goggles, and faceshields. Unique, one-piece ComforTop headband and harness assembly eliminates pressure points when head protection is worn.
- Comfort and adjustability with our form-fitting neck buckles and wide straps that eliminate discomfort around the neck, and the adjustable crown strap which adapts to different head sizes.
Evolutionary AnthroCurveII® Face-Seal
Compared to other half-mask respirators available today, the Advantage® 420 is designed to fit a much broader range of users who have unique facial features and dimensions. Through years of research and facial measurements of different ethnicities, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) has proposed a new fit test panel shown here. MSA is proud to say that the Advantage® 400 face-seal design is based upon this panel.
What it means to you is a higher degree of protection for a larger number of workers.
MSA recently re-confirmed their commitment to Community Fire Services...
The board of directors of MSA recently declared a second quarter dividend of...
Fire-fighters are often called in to circumstances of extreme pressure over...
MSA is pleased to announce the market leading MSA Altair 4X has again...